HiRAIL Rubber Grade Crossing
HiRAIL full-depth rubber grade crossings, look better, protect the rail bed better, and last longer than other products.
- Weather and chemical resistant
- Interlocking tongue-and-groove design seals out moisture and debris
- Flexible 100% rubber, will not crack or spall
- Safer installation with light, easy-to-use panels
- High electrical resistance to avoid signal shunting
- Patented flangeway design seals watertight
- Easy installation and removal for track repairs
- Easily installs on straight or curved crossings
- Exclusive diamond surface pattern enhances traction
- HiRAIL pads add an attractive finished look to your crossings and provide a smooth transition between the crossing and road surface
- Competitively priced
Constantly repairing other types of crossings can become a never-ending battle. But HiRAIL full-depth rubber grade crossings have a long life and a superior performance even under severe traffic load conditions. The HiRAIL system is proven to withstand constant pounding of heavy truck traffic and continuous rail shipments around busy industrial sites. When the track in the grade crossing requires maintenance, our patented interlocking pads can be easily removed and reinstalled just as quickly. Your crews get the job done faster, and your track is back in service sooner.